If your vehicle fits inside a container (opening: 7'6" x 7'8"), we can transport it anywhere. If it does not fit inside a container, it can only be moved from Port to Port. The clean vehicle title and in many cases, a copy of the owner's driver license is also necessary.
Although some truckers will not go to residences because most residences are either not equipped to handle the loading or are not safely accessible for the truck, we can work with you to find one who can.
Usually foreign and import customs charges are paid at the time of transaction - when your cargo is being cleared at its destination. The actual charges vary from country to country.
Since these are donations, cash is not normally "paid" for for such commodities. Different valuations are used for different purposes. Jack's How to Plan Your Shipment booklet talks about very thing.  You can view it here.  See pages 7-8.
Shipping by air is much more expensive than by sea; however, it is much faster. If you have a small amount of cargo, it may be feasible for you to ship by air. On the other hand, if you have a larger amount (such as a container-sized load) or urgency is not an issue, we recommend shipping it by sea.
Pack your shipment as if you were moving and had to ship it by truck. As long as it can fit in a truck, we can take it to a consolidator who'll do the work from there. If you have individual pallets, vehicles, or bulkier items, contact us for other options.

The consignee, or receiver, is the person responsible for receiving the container from the carrier (at its destination), clearing it through customs, and bringing it to where it needs to go from there.

consignee should be familiar with local customs, reliable, and easy to contact. They should also be trustworthy, because the country your cargo is entering is recognizing the consignee as the official cargo owner.

The shipper, or your designated agent, should:

  1. Inventory your cargo's contents, weight, and dimensions. An exact piece count is required.
  2. Properly prepare your cargo for overseas shipping.
  3. Send us detailed shipping instructions including origin and destination addresses, phone numbers, emails, etc. The link is available here.  Please make sure to include your EIN as well.
  4. Ensure that all consignee requirements have been taken care of including the tax/duty exemption for the cargo.
  5. Stay in touch with us to assure proper and timely delivery of the shipment.
  6. Pay any invoice(s) in a timely manner.
Typically, the consignee is responsible for paying these charges. However, the responsibility for paying customs charges ultimately depends on the agreement you've made with the buyer or consignee.
An HS code is a number that describes your commodity.  Each commodity has one.  Countries will use HS codes as a common way to understand exactly what your cargo is.  You can search your cargo here: hts.usitc.gov.
Similar to HS codes, Schedule B codes are for the US purposes only.  This would apply when you're declaring to US customs for export or import.
Click here to do download a PDF, including measurements and materials.

Did you know that most insurance from your supplier, or shipping company, does not cover many types of common losses? How will it effect your company’s bottom line to lose the value of an entire shipment? Losses during transport occur daily. Cranes puncture containers, water makes its way in, and thieves get smarter faster than we can invent better locks and seals. Statistics show that an importer will be involved in 1 General Average case every 8 years.